You know those comments that your party members will make occasionally as you’re walking around, commenting on the scenery and such? I’ve heard quite a few of them, but not all of them, and I was plugging through the text dump for DA2 and found the section where a lot of those comments are stored.
So I figured I’d post them.
Hell, you could probably play a drinking game with half of these. Every time Isabela mentions the sea or something perverse, every time Varric mentions the Merchant’s Guild, every time Anders mentions refugees, mages/templars, or the Deep Roads, every time Fenris mentions magisters — take a drink!
These are really interesting, I hadn’t heard a lot of them.
- BETHANY: Perhaps Carver would’ve worked here. With Aveline.
- CARVER: Another place that wouldn’t have me. Let’s just go.
- BETHANY: I lit a candle there. For Carver.
- CARVER: A lot of candles for the dead in there. Seems like a waste of wax.
These just broke my heart a little. ._.
- Bethany: So you’ve… been with women. In bed?
- Isabela: I know. Shocking, isn’t it?
- Isabela: You see, sweetness, men are only good for one thing. Women are good for six.
- Bethany: Six? Which six?
- Hawke: Isabela!
this is one of many moments in DA2 where I’m just all, “You can’t just SAY THINGS and not elaborate COME ON.” ._. bethany we will never know